Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Craft Fairs are coming!!!

Are you as busy as I am building your inventory and trying to think about who your buyers will be at your next fair? I've been a busy little Punkin collecting fabric, cutting, sewing, ironing, and designing new bags... and now I'm going to make some craft fair aprons as well.

My sister Erin, of Idyllhands, and my mom and I are going to be at the Spanker Creek fair in May. Erin mentioned that she wanted to make an apron like the ones we used to wear when we waited tables to keep pens, business cards, and other stuff in. I said "hey! I can do that!"

So here's what I made for Erin from a linen tablecloth, a wool sweater and some vintage curtains:

I also made one for my mom and one for myself out of different fabrics, but haven't got pics up yet... I'll be making some for sale in my etsy shop - check in about a week to see what I list!

4 comments:

Denise Felton said...

Your aprons ROCK!

Anne said...

Oooh, this makes me happy! Love, love, love the aprons... Methinks you'll sell tons of them.

idyll hands said...

Who's that hot model in the pictures?

Junque Rethunque said...

She's a looker, that one. And makes some killer homemade salsa, too!!