Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who wants a treat??

I'm excited about a little road trip I'll be taking with my sister this Saturday! We have some awesome friends in Little Rock who are editors for a website called Craft Gossip, and they invited us to an "invitation only" blogger event. Not only will we be hanging out with some very creative and mighty funny women, but we'll also be eating tasty lunch at Trio's, playing with crafty kits and supplies, and bringing home some swag bags that include items from craft lines like Martha Stewart, Dimensions, and American Girl.

What's the catch? Stoopid easy: we have to blog about our day and the products we use. Uh, whuuuut??? Don't hate me because I have better friends than you... ;)

You may be asking how this little trip of mine makes its way into a treat for you? Becaaaaaause... I'm going to pick a few goodies out of my swag bag to share, of course! Here's the deal - go to Craft Gossip's website and take a look around. Come back and share your favorite project or post or hint with the rest of us. There is a TON to choose from. No matter what kind of crafting you like best, you'll probably find it on Craft Gossip. Feel free to share this giveaway on your own blog, or with your Facebook friends, whoever you like! The more the merrier!

I'll report on the workshop this weekend, and will announce the winner Monday.

See you this weekend!

5 comments:

LynnPo said...

Wow, what's not to love at CraftGossip? I don't even do half the crafts they showcase, not even close, but I love to look at all of them. They find the best of the best always. I especially love the fun food projects and the recycled projects.

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern! http://knitting.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-really-cute-baby-afghan/2011/08/28/

RecycleCindy said...

Oh I love to win stuff so will join your giveaway post. I love the whole recycled craft category over at Craft Gossip but I especially love windsock recycled can project. Best wishes on your party with other bloggers this weekend.

Bets said...

I liked the 6 ways to make/use felt flowers! But this is such a great site I had to tear myself away!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

I love the "embroidered" donuts on there today!!! Crazy! And the toddler cheer uniform tutorial is great! =)